Sunday, March 13, 2011
Almost there!!! 35 weeks!
Well, I am almost a mom. Only 5 weeks (or less) left! I am getting so excited and very emotional! I seem to cry everyday these days. We found out about a month ago that the baby is breech and if he doesn't turn I will have to have a c-section. I am not too happy about this and I am in a constant battle about what I need to do and what I don't. Tuesday we go to the dr to see if he has turned, if not then it is off to the c-section consultation with the dr. I am just hoping and praying that I am doing the right thing for my little guy! My midwife says she things his cord is too short and he is not able to turn, she is afraid that if I keep trying to turn him or if she does that he will suffocate- It is really scary to think of that happening just because I am being selfish about the birth that I want. I just want to make sure that what she is telling me is the truth and not just a way to make me feel better about having the c-section. One thing I know for sure is that I am so sick of being pregnant! I am achy and weepy and can't sleep, walk or pee! I am so miserable right now. Eben's mom is going to come out and stay with us after the baby is born, I am really excited about it and I know Eben is too! Uncle Jesse may come out as well but we don't know for sure! I had my baby shower! It turned out really great, we got a lot of presents and the babies room is completely ready to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment