Friday, December 24, 2010

So this is Christmas...

We have had so much fun this Christmas! It was actually our first one together believe it or not! After all the years we have spent together we always had someone in the way of us! So for the first one it was amazing! Eben didn't want to do Christmas decorations or presents, he said that this is his last year of not HAVING to do it so he didn't want to! Don't worry I informed him that it is important to me and of course he let me do it. I did compromise though, I put up the tiny tree and I didn't wrap any of his gifts.. In fact we did Christmas on the 23rd! We were just to excited to wait! I am getting closer and closer to being a mom! I will be 24 weeks on Monday! It is so hard to imagine that in 3 months I will have a baby! Sara came down and helped me get the babies room all set up. We got a changing table and a cradle and she brought me down her pack and play! I am so lucky she has had boys, I have everything I could possibly need and I didn't have to pay a dime for it!  I am still really excited and not having many complications except my back hurts and I now have migraines..I love them. Migraines are the best!!! They are so bad that I am not able to see at all for about 2 hours when it starts- I have figured out that if I don't eat enough I get them, if I wear perfume I get one and if I don't wear my baby belt I get one! SO being more careful is what I need to do!! Eben has been really supportive and has helped me out a ton! He has really changed and is a great companion! I am just so lucky to have him! Juneau had a seizure a few weeks ago, it was really scary! I was a mess- we ran her to the ER and she ended up being fine, the vet thinks that she may have just had low blood sugar, so if she ever starts acting funny we have to give her a tablespoon of honey (which she hates!) but she has not had once since so we are very lucky about that! Being a parent is hard even if it is a parent of dogs! They stress me out so much when they are sick, but I guess it is good practice! OK well that is all for now, I have my targeted ultrasound next week so I will report back about that! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment