Sunday, March 27, 2011

14 days away!

Well my adventure of becoming a mom is coming to a close! Thank the lord seriously! I am so ready to have a baby I can't even stand it! I had to go see a perinatologist on Friday because Kathy thought my amniotic fluid was low, so Eben and I saw the meanest most inconsiderate doctor ever made. I can't even remember his name that is how much I hated him! He wasn't concerned about the amniotic fluid but more about Jett's belly, he said that his belly is not proportional to his arms and legs because of that he thinks that I might have gestational diabetes although I have been tested twice and have had negative test results. At this point in my pregnancy I am not going to worry about diabetes.. I have been fine and it seems to me that a lot of people have had this conversation about big belly's I think he is just trying to scare me. He also looked at me like I was crazy when I told him about the cord issue with the baby. He said that there is probably something in my babies brain that did not tell him to turn. I was really upset about this comment- Eben told me that he didn't say it the way I took it but I am 37 weeks pregnant and freak out at the littlest thing about the baby and he needs to handle me with kid gloves.. Any good dr would know that. He also took this as an opportunity to lecture me about being overweight when I got pregnant. I told him I had a full medical work up and got the ok from a DR to have the baby, he still thought it was his place to tell me about the risks of being overweight. Just a jerk all the way around! I go in tomorrow after fasting for 12 hours tonight and take the glucose test again!!! I know it will be perfect! Hopefully I get to meet the surgeon for my c-section this week.. It would be nice to get some plans straightened out for that. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment