Sunday, June 26, 2011

Long Summer Nights!

Well my days as a stay at home mom are coming to and end.. I have so many mixed emotions about this! First of all I am sad about all the things I am going to miss with Jett growing up, I know I am so lucky he gets to stay home with his dad but I want to be the one he runs to when he gets hurt! Secondly I am not cut out for this! I honestly think that stay at home moms have the hardest job and I cannot understand how you can do this day in and day out!!! I would like to go to work just to get a break. But the time I have had at home with my baby have been amazing. He is still in his brace but we can take it off for 8 hours a day and he is doing so good! His right hip socket is completely formed and he is a 38% coverage. We just need to bring that up to 50% and that brace will be a piece of history!

Jett is getting so big he will be 11 weeks on Tuesday, He weighs 11lbs 10oz and is 23 inches long! He now smiles at you and interacts very well, he will even copy you and make motions like he is trying to talk (although I know he is not). He is very fun and I enjoy him very much! He has discovered he has hands and studies them non stop! I am looking forward to the rest of our adventures together!

No comments:

Post a Comment