I have decided to keep a blog of our journey to becoming parents! Yes, parents!! We found out we were having a baby on August 7, 2010. We were both shocked at first because I had been told I wouldn't be able to have kids because I have PCOS. PCOS is a common thing that happens especially in overweight women. What happens is that usually you do no ovulate. In my case I was ovulating but my eggs just were not shedding thier protective shell, so there was no way for a sperm to get in.. Well, I wanted to have a baby and I was not going to let this stop me so I spent some time doing research and talking to my dr.. First step Eben had to get his swimmers checked, he refused to do it because he thought someone was going to clone him.. Yes, he was very scared.. So, I started taking over the counter herbal medications for ovarian health and it worked!! I was super excited and ready for this journey! Eben on the other hand didn't say much for a while. He just kind of sat there, then after all that waiting he finally said he was excited! And as the days pass we get more and more excited! I am 16 weeks now and we find out on Tuesday what we are having!

No comments:
Post a Comment